- We offer FREE termite estimates
- Termite soil treatments on new construction for residential and commercial properties, with annual renewals
- Termite contracts on existing structures, residential and commercial, with annual renewals
- Real Estate Clearance Letters
- We offer Moisture Barrier and Temperature Control Vent Installation
When selling your home, your real estate agent or mortgage company will request a NPMA - WDI, a wood destroying insect report. Unless you have negotiated the expense with the buyer, normally the seller is required to pay for the cost of the report. Therefore, if you are considering selling your home and you have a termite contract, do not cancel it. You could save some money by keeping it active. Termite contracts with us are transferable to the buyer.